GrabbaPlugin for Cordova
API Documentation for the Grabba Plugin for Cordova.
Installation and usage
The Grabba Plugin for Cordova is available on our website here.
You can install the plugin using node.js Cordova as follows:
cordova plugin add <path to cordova-plugin-grabba>
The GrabbaPlugin can then be accessed via the grabba object. Please refer to the GrabbaPlugin classes for API specifications.
Please contact Grabba support if you require any assistance.
The Grabba Plugin currently supports the following platforms:
- Android 4.4.2+ (The 'Grabba Driver' application must be installed separately on the Android device)
- iOS 8.0+
- Windows 10 (separate Grabba Driver for Windows installation required)
Copyright (c) 2017, Grabba International Pty Ltd All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in binary forms, without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistribution of the SDK documentation is prohibited. Redistribution of SDK libraries and headers is only permitted when compiled into an end program in binary form.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Modification, reverse engineering or tampering with the SDK software is prohibited.
THIS SDK IS PROVIDED BY GRABBA INTERNATIONAL "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL GRABBA INTERNATIONAL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF GRABBA INTERNATIONAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
YOUR USE OF THE SDK AND ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SDK IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE.